We’re always searching for career-oriented, dynamic individuals who LOVE children and believe they can make a difference in their lives.
Interested in joining our team?
Apply to join our team of preschool teachers!
Qualifications needed to teach them effectively include knowledge of child development as well as the ability to engage them while making learning fun! The goal is to contribute to the healthy social and emotional development of each child in the classroom. Full-time and part-time shifts available, Monday – Friday schedule.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Apply today – we can’t wait to meet you!
- Employ a variety of educational techniques (storytelling, educational play, media etc.) to teach children
- Observe each child to help them improve their social skills and build self-esteem
- Encourage children to interact with each other and resolve occasional arguments
- Guide children to develop their artistic and practical abilities while using our curriculum
- Supervise children to ensure they are safe at all times
- Track children’s progress and report to parents
- Collaborate with other teachers
- Maintain a clean and organized classroom consistent with health and safety standards
- Proven experience as a Preschool Teacher
- Understanding of child development and preschool educational methods
- Familiarity with safety and sanitation guidelines for classrooms
- Excellent communication and instructional skills
- Ability to act as mediator between children
- Cool-tempered, friendly and reliable
As a family-owned business for over 50 years, we take great pride in the fact that we are now caring for and educating the second and third generations of some of our very first students!
We know that we are making a difference in the lives of children, and we love what we do.
Our People Matter
At Valley Child Care & Learning Centers, we are always looking for talented and compassionate child care providers who can give these children the care and attention they deserve. We hold our employees to a high standard to ensure that our programs run smoothly. That being said, our team is a family, and if you would like to be a part of this special family, then apply today. We look forward to meeting you!