We believe good nutrition and effective learning go hand-in-hand.
At Valley Child Care & Learning Center, meals and snacks are always free! As part of our complete child nutrition program, your child will enjoy morning and afternoon snacks and a lunch that is nutritionally balanced and meet the required food components and portion size at each meal. A copy of our rotating, healthy menu is always available for your to view and take home!
All of our meals are homemade and meet USDA Daily Requirements. Our complete nutrition program includes morning and afternoon snacks as well as lunch that is nutritionally balanced to meet all required food components and serving size. We encourage children to try every food group that is offered and always allow second helping of anything we serve!
Safety is our first priority. Upon enrollment in our program, you can rest assured that your child is in good hands. To continually ensure the safety of all children, we take the following precautions and safety measures:
- All staff members are certified in CPR and first aid
- Each of our programs is designed for optimal security
- Each of our programs is monitored by smoke alarms or heat sensors, as well as a fire sprinkler system in each classroom
- Children are only released to individuals listed in the child’s enrollment records
- Carefully assess all employee applications
- Conduct fingerprinting and CPS background checks on all of our program’s employees, from our teachers to our maintenance personnel
- All programs maintain an open door policy so families are welcome to visit at any time
- Classrooms are monitored by cameras with a viewing screen available at the front desk, families are always welcome to observe their child’s learning activities